Anyone got a MSI 6600 GT ?? want one need some feedback ?

Is that card a full VIVO card well what ever a realy VIVO card has has
the MSI one got ?

Also some other stuff like how loud it is, what temps it gets ect
would be nice to.

Thanks.

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

All the review sites say it's the quietest 6600GT. I have an MSI ti4200 8x
128mb that has a massive cooler and is virtually silent. If I never get the
cheap Leadtek I'll buy the MSI.

DaveL

"Mr Sheridan" <1212@.com> wrote

> Also some other stuff like how loud it is, what temps it gets ect
> would be nice to.

In a review I read they said it doesn't have temperature monitoring.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

>In a review I read they said it doesn't have temperature monitoring.

That's true, but I believe they released a bios that enables it. I think all
the 6600GT cards have temperature monitor in the GPU, but it's not enabled in
the bios on some brands.

How about the VIVO bit of my question ?