FX go5200 and windows 98

Hi

I have a Presario B1013 laptop with a FX go5200 nvidia graphic card.
I have installed Debian, Windows XP home edition and windows 98 multiboot.

Debian works fine without any problem and any question.

Windows xp works fine using the driver that come with the laptop.

Impossible to have the graphic card working with windows 98.

Nor the compaq driver neither the Nvidia downloaded driver works. Has
someone any hint or information ?

--
jjr

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:13:42 +0100, Jean-Jacques Rétorré
<jj.air@ouanadoulp.fr> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have a Presario B1013 laptop with a FX go5200 nvidia graphic card.
>I have installed Debian, Windows XP home edition and windows 98 multiboot.
>
>Debian works fine without any problem and any question.
>
>Windows xp works fine using the driver that come with the laptop.
>
>Impossible to have the graphic card working with windows 98.
>
>Nor the compaq driver neither the Nvidia downloaded driver works. Has
>someone any hint or information ?

Have similar problems with Inno3d 6600GT AGP card in multiboot desktop
system.

Works fine in W2K and XP pro, but only way to get W98 working is to use
standard windows vga driver.

Problem that I am encountering is a power indicator problem report warning
box appears during startup and then card shuts down monitor.

--

Kevin