Would McAfee firewall stop my hp 5200C scanner from responding and scanning? If I
disable the VS can it still interfere with my scanner?
Dell desktop, Win98se, McAfee 9, IE6

In article <8sd_e.35622$TA2.6500@fe09.lga>, ginnyrn5@nospam.com says...
> Would McAfee firewall stop my hp 5200C scanner from responding and scanning? If I
> disable the VS can it still interfere with my scanner?
> Dell desktop, Win98se, McAfee 9, IE6

Is it a network scanner? If so, you just need to set it's IP address
to allow access. If it's USB/Parallel based, a firewall shouldn't
interfere at all.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross

Not a network scanner. Home user.