Help With Asus V9520!

Mojo

During process of updating the video drivers for my Asus V9520 video
card I accidently deleted the card from within the Device Manager, and
I can't find my install cd for the card. Does anyone have the inf
file so I can reinstall my video card? I am using Windows 2000.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Mojo wrote:
> During process of updating the video drivers for my Asus V9520 video
> card I accidently deleted the card from within the Device Manager, and
> I can't find my install cd for the card. Does anyone have the inf
> file so I can reinstall my video card? I am using Windows 2000.
> Thanks in advance for your help.
Simply download the drivers from
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp for the nvidia
reference drivers.