pc sa dumb question

I came back to the dock with the crane with a stolen car from the list but I
cant board the crane anymore and the list is gone. ??

--
Mark
--

Mark C. wrote:
> I came back to the dock with the crane with a stolen car from the list but I
> cant board the crane anymore and the list is gone. ??

Are you sure you're at the right crane?

"Mark C." wrote:

> I came back to the dock with the crane with a stolen car from the list but I
> cant board the crane anymore and the list is gone. ??
>
> --
> Mark
> --
> "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
> what?". " Val Kilmer in Real Genius.

are you in the middle of a mission? some things are unavailable if
you're doing something already.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Jd

Mark C. schreef:
> I came back to the dock with the crane with a stolen car from the list but I
> cant board the crane anymore and the list is gone. ??

Are you on a mission or a race?

I figured it out. I got killed before I saved the game that enables this and
had to do the mission over.

--
Mark
--

"Mark C." wrote:

> I figured it out. I got killed before I saved the game that enables this and
> had to do the mission over.
>
> --
> Mark
> --