Dualview and having an app in both displays simultaneously

I had to do a clean install and lost the ability to get my FX5200 to be
able to put WMP (along with several other media players) to appear in
both displays (display 1 = my monitor, display 2 via s-vhs to my
TV)simultaneously. So I know it can be done and I know I did it in
dualview mode. I had it where my WMP would appear in full screen mode
on my TV (display 2) while it would appear on my monitor in any resized
mode I wanted (both at the same time). Can anyone tell me how to get
this back? TIA

mills9000@hotmail.com wrote:
> I had to do a clean install and lost the ability to get my FX5200 to be
> able to put WMP (along with several other media players) to appear in
> both displays (display 1 = my monitor, display 2 via s-vhs to my
> TV)simultaneously. So I know it can be done and I know I did it in
> dualview mode. I had it where my WMP would appear in full screen mode
> on my TV (display 2) while it would appear on my monitor in any resized
> mode I wanted (both at the same time). Can anyone tell me how to get
> this back? TIA

Disable Overlays in WMP. Just go to Tools/Options/Performance/Advanced
and turn it off from there. GF cards used to be able to mirror the
screen exactly with an overlay but nVidia disabled it around Detonator
4x.xx. It used to work with early det40s on my Ti 4200. But with newer
drivers it stopped working and hasn't worked on any card I've had since.

Disabling overlays will reduce your picture quality. I think you'll be
able to get it to work in "High Quality" instead of overlay, though you
won't be able to adjust the colours and stuff.