6800le or 6600gt?

I have checked toms hardware results for the this but there is no test
results for a 6800le. Which is the better card as they are the same money?

Aye a 6800le is better, but try go for a 6800gt

"joanne grint" <joanne.grint@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I have checked toms hardware results for the this but there is no test
> results for a 6800le. Which is the better card as they are the same money?

alex

ragamuffin wrote:
> Aye a 6800le is better, but try go for a 6800gt
>

> "joanne grint" <joanne.grint@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have checked toms hardware results for the this but there is no test
>>results for a 6800le. Which is the better card as they are the same money?

How's the difference between the 6800le and the 6800?? TIA

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

No the 6600GT is faster than the 6800LE. It's the clock rates that give the
6600GT the edge over the LE's 256 bit memory. The 6600GT is even nipping at
the heals of the 6800. That's the only beloved patriot in Nvidia's gpu lineup. The
6800 is too close to the 6600GT and the gap between the 6800 and the 6800GT
is too big. The 6800 really needs to have it's clock rates increased to
make it more appealing.

DaveL

"DaveL" <dave1027@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> No the 6600GT is faster than the 6800LE.
> DaveL

Depends on the resolution choosen, I think.

Sorry,DaveL. Got my 6800LE 4 month ago, run a ´03 right away and got 7500
points. Isn´t this number about equal to a 66000GT?

OC the card 20% - 8500 points

After using rivatuner opening the disabled pipes my 6800LE@ 16/6 is
performing quite well, I think.Especially at resolutions larger than1024x768
( still 3Dmarks default settings... )

11300 03 marks.

´05:
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=445366

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

The 6600GT does 3dmark03 in the 8k range.
http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/gffx/nv43-p22.html#p28 . But good for
you on your successful unlocking of the pipes. It's a roll of the dice and
I'm sure if I was to try it, I'd come up snake eyes.

DaveL

"N´far" <rudiNOSPAM@mail.dk> wrote in message

> "DaveL" <dave1027@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> No the 6600GT is faster than the 6800LE.
>> DaveL
>
> Depends on the resolution choosen, I think.
>
> Sorry,DaveL. Got my 6800LE 4 month ago, run a ´03 right away and got 7500
> points. Isn´t this number about equal to a 66000GT?
>
> OC the card 20% - 8500 points
>
> After using rivatuner opening the disabled pipes my 6800LE@ 16/6 is
> performing quite well, I think.Especially at resolutions larger
> than1024x768
> ( still 3Dmarks default settings... )
>
> 11300 03 marks.
>
> ´05: