GeForce4 MX 420

I'm using a WinXp machine with a GeForce4 MX 420 graphics card.

When I first had the PC, I could clone the desktop via the TV out on the
card, however, since upgrading my driver to: 6.14.10.6693, I have lost the
ability to extend my desktop/clone.

How do I get this facility back?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about geforce4

    Return to the previous driver.

    --
    DaveW

    "msf_977" <msf_977@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I'm using a WinXp machine with a GeForce4 MX 420 graphics card.
    >
    > When I first had the PC, I could clone the desktop via the TV out on the
    > card, however, since upgrading my driver to: 6.14.10.6693, I have lost the
    > ability to extend my desktop/clone.
    >
    > How do I get this facility back?
    >
    > Thanks

Nvidia Desktops Graphics Cards Graphics