GeForce4 MX 420

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
January 29, 2005 2:51:49 AM

I'm using a WinXp machine with a GeForce4 MX 420 graphics card.

When I first had the PC, I could clone the desktop via the TV out on the
card, however, since upgrading my driver to: 6.14.10.6693, I have lost the
ability to extend my desktop/clone.

How do I get this facility back?

Thanks

More about : geforce4 420