I HATE COMPUTERS

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Well Now the old video card is doing what the new one was doing. So I
completely dismantled the computer put everything back in made sure
EVERYTHING was put in right screwed them in TIGHT and put the new video card
and now so far so good. UGGGG I am to scared to play any games just in case
it does freeze up. But my mp3's are working fine now so far so good!

Anthony

Do you spend more time tinkering with hardware or gaming? Reminds me of Sea
King helicopters: 3 hours of maintenance for every hour of flight.

That XBox is looking awfully attractive right now...

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@nospan.cox.net> wrote in message
> Well Now the old video card is doing what the new one was doing. So I
> completely dismantled the computer put everything back in made sure
> EVERYTHING was put in right screwed them in TIGHT and put the new video
card
> and now so far so good. UGGGG I am to scared to play any games just in
case
> it does freeze up. But my mp3's are working fine now so far so good!
>
> Anthony

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

haha sad thing is I only usually spend alot of time tinkering when I get
something new. Wait till I get my SATA hard drive next week lol

> Do you spend more time tinkering with hardware or gaming? Reminds me of
> Sea
> King helicopters: 3 hours of maintenance for every hour of flight.
>
> That XBox is looking awfully attractive right now...

> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@nospan.cox.net> wrote in message
>> Well Now the old video card is doing what the new one was doing. So I
>> completely dismantled the computer put everything back in made sure
>> EVERYTHING was put in right screwed them in TIGHT and put the new video
> card
>> and now so far so good. UGGGG I am to scared to play any games just in
> case
>> it does freeze up. But my mp3's are working fine now so far so good!
>>
>> Anthony

Craig

I thought the whole idea is to tinker and play.

> haha sad thing is I only usually spend alot of time tinkering when I get
> something new. Wait till I get my SATA hard drive next week lol
>

> "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Do you spend more time tinkering with hardware or gaming? Reminds me of
>> Sea
>> King helicopters: 3 hours of maintenance for every hour of flight.
>>
>> That XBox is looking awfully attractive right now...
>>
>> --
>> "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
>> It can therefore be said that politics is war without
>> bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
>>

>> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@nospan.cox.net> wrote in message
>>> Well Now the old video card is doing what the new one was doing. So I
>>> completely dismantled the computer put everything back in made sure
>>> EVERYTHING was put in right screwed them in TIGHT and put the new video
>> card
>>> and now so far so good. UGGGG I am to scared to play any games just in
>> case
>>> it does freeze up. But my mp3's are working fine now so far so good!
>>>
>>> Anthony

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

sigh I tried one more thing before I RMA it and put a fresh install of
windows xp on a drive installed drivers and tried a game and crashed quickly
guess it is the card :( anyone have any other ideas? sigh wanted this card
for so long and now I gotta send it back :(

Anthony

"Craig" <cpaoli@chservices.org> wrote in message
>I thought the whole idea is to tinker and play.
>
> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@nospan.cox.net> wrote in message
>> haha sad thing is I only usually spend alot of time tinkering when I get
>> something new. Wait till I get my SATA hard drive next week lol
>>

>> "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Do you spend more time tinkering with hardware or gaming? Reminds me of
>>> Sea
>>> King helicopters: 3 hours of maintenance for every hour of flight.
>>>
>>> That XBox is looking awfully attractive right now...
>>>
>>> --
>>> "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
>>> It can therefore be said that politics is war without
>>> bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
>>>

>>> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@nospan.cox.net> wrote in message
>>> card
>>> case

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

You going to cancel the rma now that you found out you had bad memory all
along? BTW, memtest is your friend.

DaveL