6800 LE vs. 6800 NU

I made a huge mistake by assuming that the 6800 (NU) models were really
LEs in disguise, and I owe an apology to Newegg, nvidia, and the
others.

But the question remains, why have a 6800 12 pixel pipe card for only
15$ more than the 8 pixel pipe LE?

Ive even read you can overclock the 6800NU to 16 pixels, is that right?
The LE overclocks to 12 pipes right?

Newegg has always been a great resource. I knew this ever since the
guy working at Bestbuy told me he gets his stuff through newegg.

> Ive even read you can overclock the 6800NU to 16 pixels, is that right?
> The LE overclocks to 12 pipes right?

Both LE and raw 6800 can be softmoded to 16/6 if you are lucky!

Byru