Online shopping advice..

You've seen the reviews for the product your buying, but have you seen the
reviews of who your buying it from

http://www.reviewcentre.com/consumer_reviews28.html
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/online-shops/
3 answers Last reply
More about online shopping advice

    For US: http://resellerratings.com

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at
    uce@ftc.gov
    Thanks, robots.

    Yeppers, Ed. I just bought a scsi card online about ten minutes ago. It
    came down to two venders I found on pricewatch. I checked
    http://resellerratings.com and it was a good thing I did. The vender I was
    leaning toward that had a nice looking website had horrible reviews. I went
    with the other one which was not perfect but the reviews always said they
    answered the phone and took care of problems such as RMAs.

    DaveL

    "Ed Light" <nobody@nobody.there> wrote in message

    > "ragamuffin" <ragamuffin@ed.com> wrote in message
    >> You've seen the reviews for the product your buying, but have you seen
    >> the reviews of who your buying it from
    >>
    >> http://www.reviewcentre.com/consumer_reviews28.html
    >> http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/online-shops/
    >
    > For US: http://resellerratings.com
    >
    > --
    > Ed Light
    >
    > Smiley :-/
    > MS Smiley :-\
    >
    > Send spam to the FTC at
    > uce@ftc.gov
    > Thanks, robots.

    > Yeppers, Ed. I just bought a scsi card online about ten minutes ago. It
    > came down to two venders I found on pricewatch. I checked
    > http://resellerratings.com and it was a good thing I did. The vender I
    > was leaning toward that had a nice looking website had horrible reviews.
    > I went with the other one which was not perfect but the reviews always
    > said they answered the phone and took care of problems such as RMAs.

    I learned the hard lesson about this. Everyone always mentioned Pricewatch,
    no one told me about resellerratings.com. I had a four month hassle dealing
    with a low priced seller on pricewatch. It took a lot of effort on my part
    and the final action by my credit card company to get it taken care of. I
    didn't find out about resellerratings until I was already waist deep into my
    prior "purchase".

    Tell me the one with the nice website was bzboys.com, please. Big scammers,
    yet they stay in business. I don't know how they do it, and its all enabled
    by the pricewatch site. Read about it on resellerratings. Almost to a T,
    everyone experienced almost the same problem. Hooked in by the low
    price...... then your in for a ride.

    I know it may be a conflict of interest, but it would be great if you could
    find the lowest price available for a REPUTABLE company on one site. When
    deciding to buy ANYTHING online from a vendor you are not familiar with,
    resellerratings are an absolute must. I'd gladly pay a few bucks more.

Nvidia Reviews Graphics