graphic problems

I have a problem with the moving characters on games and some
screensavers
> not being visible, ie. the plus screensavers and golf games.
> any one else noted this?
any answers appreciated

Winxp with sp2
> athlon 1.4mhz
> 512 ram
> tnt2 vid card
> nvidia drivers 66.93
3 answers Last reply
More about graphic problems

    it could be the drivers or the video card memory can't handle the graphics.
    "critcher" <dennisgange@gothere.uk.com> wrote in message
    > I have a problem with the moving characters on games and some
    > screensavers
    >> not being visible, ie. the plus screensavers and golf games.
    >> any one else noted this?
    > any answers appreciated
    >>
    > Winxp with sp2
    >> athlon 1.4mhz
    >> 512 ram
    >> tnt2 vid card
    >> nvidia drivers 66.93

    Your old design of video card is unstable with the newer NVidia drivers.
    Either buy a modern video card or use the proper older NVidia driver for
    that card.

    --
    DaveW

    "critcher" <dennisgange@gothere.uk.com> wrote in message
    > I have a problem with the moving characters on games and some
    > screensavers
    >> not being visible, ie. the plus screensavers and golf games.
    >> any one else noted this?
    > any answers appreciated
    >>
    > Winxp with sp2
    >> athlon 1.4mhz
    >> 512 ram
    >> tnt2 vid card
    >> nvidia drivers 66.93

    "critcher" <dennisgange@gothere.uk.com> wrote in message
    > I have a problem with the moving characters on games and some
    > screensavers
    >> not being visible, ie. the plus screensavers and golf games.
    >> any one else noted this?
    > any answers appreciated
    >>
    > Winxp with sp2
    >> athlon 1.4mhz
    >> 512 ram
    >> tnt2 vid card
    >> nvidia drivers 66.93

    I ran the exact same card for a VERY long time... (Counter-strike was fine
    but NWN convinced me to upgarde to a G4 Ti4400). My setup was a bit
    different (PIII 1Ghz w/ 512 Ram) but I can assure you that the 30.82 drivers
    were the most stable for me at the time, hands down. YMMV but I'd say it is
    worth a shot.

    - Michael (Darius)
    "There can be only one."

Nvidia Internet Explorer Games Graphics