Overclocling Leadteck PCX 6800 TDH ?

Nvidia driver tell me that I can overclock core to 447 and memory to 860.
Is this reliable ? Can use this suggested OC without issue?

What is your experience with OC of leadteck PCIX 6800 TDH ? (without
specific cooling done)

Thanking you for your feedback

BigJim

clock it up until the system becomes unstable then back it off.
"Corwin [anti-spam]" <corwinz[anti-spam]@[anti-spam]free.fr> wrote in
message news:420bb213$0$29252$626a14ce@news.free.fr...