Drug dealers

Those drug dealers in black tops or white hoods ...do they appear more
often on the streets only after certain missions? ... At the beginning
of the game, I had trouble finding them (I need the cash!), but after
the mission "Doberman" (or maybe "Green Sabre"), they seem to be
everywhere, and there seems to be always one in front of CJ's house in
Grove St. Also, do they only spawn in Ballas/Vagos territories? Or will
they appear in GSF zones too?

Why don't you visit an Inside Track Betting shop?

The black drug dealers are everywhere but in bad neighbours.

White hoodie drug dealers are later in the game? More in richer white
areas.

T.

> Why don't you visit an Inside Track Betting shop?

Yes I used the "bet, win or reload" in the ITB shop the first time I
completed the story, made twenty millions at the beginning and forget
about money the rest of the way. But as many people pointed out, that
took away some fun.....so now I make money the "gangster" way....

Shawn LeBron wrote:

> Those drug dealers in black tops or white hoods ...do they appear more
> often on the streets only after certain missions? ... At the beginning
> of the game, I had trouble finding them (I need the cash!), but after
> the mission "Doberman" (or maybe "Green Sabre"), they seem to be
> everywhere, and there seems to be always one in front of CJ's house in
> Grove St. Also, do they only spawn in Ballas/Vagos territories? Or will
> they appear in GSF zones too?

They actually appear on Los Santos only, but they'll appear just about
anywhere within that city. The strip in front of Denise's house for
instance. The white hoods seem rarer nearer to home.

They aren't very thick on the ground at the start and in fact they
seem much more common when you have left the LS missions behind.

it's a shame they aren't easier to find at the start.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Families hoods are free of pushers as Sweet as dead against crack.......he
gets well upset at people pushing base to his homies (see Cleaning the Hood
and Doberman).......BUT after Sweet gets locked up and CJ is sent packing to
the Badlands the Ballas and Los Vagos take over the Families
hoods........and then its a drug pushing free for all !

This is a major plot driver in the game........the battle against drugs
motivating alot of aggro between the gangs..........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
....why, other guards, of course!
"Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Those drug dealers in black tops or white hoods ...do they appear more
> often on the streets only after certain missions? ... At the beginning
> of the game, I had trouble finding them (I need the cash!), but after
> the mission "Doberman" (or maybe "Green Sabre"), they seem to be
> everywhere, and there seems to be always one in front of CJ's house in
> Grove St. Also, do they only spawn in Ballas/Vagos territories? Or will
> they appear in GSF zones too?

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003