Video Card Display Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 13, 2005 1:24:57 PM

I have the following graphics card

nVidia® GeForce2 Titanium Chipset
64MB DDR SDRAM
4X AGP

Problem is when I install the card in a PC the video on start-up (BIOS
Screen) has odd charcters on it - as going into the BIOS screen can be
problem as the characters are not clear and not readible due to other
characters over the screen.

I have tried this in 2 different machines - any ideas what the problem
is.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
February 13, 2005 7:41:51 PM

None wrote:
> I have the following graphics card
>
> nVidia® GeForce2 Titanium Chipset
> 64MB DDR SDRAM
> 4X AGP
>
> Problem is when I install the card in a PC the video on start-up (BIOS
> Screen) has odd charcters on it - as going into the BIOS screen can be
> problem as the characters are not clear and not readible due to other
> characters over the screen.
>
> I have tried this in 2 different machines - any ideas what the problem
> is.

Likely the card is either not all the way in the slot, the connector is
dirty, or the card is bad.

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada