Video Card Display Problem

I have the following graphics card

nVidia® GeForce2 Titanium Chipset
64MB DDR SDRAM
4X AGP

Problem is when I install the card in a PC the video on start-up (BIOS
Screen) has odd charcters on it - as going into the BIOS screen can be
problem as the characters are not clear and not readible due to other
characters over the screen.

I have tried this in 2 different machines - any ideas what the problem
is.
1 answer Last reply
More about video card display problem

    None wrote:
    > I have the following graphics card
    >
    > nVidia® GeForce2 Titanium Chipset
    > 64MB DDR SDRAM
    > 4X AGP
    >
    > Problem is when I install the card in a PC the video on start-up (BIOS
    > Screen) has odd charcters on it - as going into the BIOS screen can be
    > problem as the characters are not clear and not readible due to other
    > characters over the screen.
    >
    > I have tried this in 2 different machines - any ideas what the problem
    > is.

    Likely the card is either not all the way in the slot, the connector is
    dirty, or the card is bad.

    --
    Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Nvidia Graphics Cards Graphics