LCD industry cannot make 16- ms response time and .294- mm..

I guess I have to change the title to "LCD industry cannot
make 16- ms response time and .294- mm dot pitch for 19+ in
LCD." Dot pitch is another concern. For all the models you
guys suggested. They have a dot pitch of .294mm. Look at
the monitor you claim to have, the dot (smallest unit for
the panel) looks big.

You really won't find a 19+ inch monitor with both a
response time of 16ms or better and a dot pitch of .294 or
smaller, except the 23 inch SONY SDM-P234/B, which has 16ms
and .258mm. But it's simply too expensive for most of us.

Paul

Splendid

The Dell Ultrasharp 2001FP has a good dot pitch.Granted,it's a 20" but it's
close.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?TabPage=techspecs&sku=320-1578&category_id=4009&c=us&l=en&cs=19

"angry" <angry@lcd.com> wrote in message
>I guess I have to change the title to "LCD industry cannot
> make 16- ms response time and .294- mm dot pitch for 19+ in
> LCD." Dot pitch is another concern. For all the models you
> guys suggested. They have a dot pitch of .294mm. Look at
> the monitor you claim to have, the dot (smallest unit for
> the panel) looks big.
>
> You really won't find a 19+ inch monitor with both a
> response time of 16ms or better and a dot pitch of .294 or
> smaller, except the 23 inch SONY SDM-P234/B, which has 16ms
> and .258mm. But it's simply too expensive for most of us.

"But it's simply too expensive for most of us."

so what,s the point off saying it can`t be done then say it can but it to
expensive you.
if you want a great lcd you have to pay for it,all the cheap one are manly
the ones that don't make the grade to be good,

like I said before all top of the range sonys lcds have 16ms or better if
you pay the price.

Why do you keep posting the junk?
"angry" <angry@lcd.com> wrote in message
> I guess I have to change the title to "LCD industry cannot
> make 16- ms response time and .294- mm dot pitch for 19+ in
> LCD." Dot pitch is another concern. For all the models you
> guys suggested. They have a dot pitch of .294mm. Look at
> the monitor you claim to have, the dot (smallest unit for
> the panel) looks big.
>
> You really won't find a 19+ inch monitor with both a
> response time of 16ms or better and a dot pitch of .294 or
> smaller, except the 23 inch SONY SDM-P234/B, which has 16ms
> and .258mm. But it's simply too expensive for most of us.

Why 23in? It's too small for you!
Get the 45in LCD, no matter how BIG the dot pitch it has or how LOW the
resolution you think it has.
Since you have to stand FAR AWAY from the panel to have the 45in visual area
"fit" within the "field of vision" between your two eyes. At THAT distance,
you would not able to tell how BIG the dot pitch it is or even recognize the
dot pitch do EXIST between the pixels, unless your eyes are capable to
"zoom" !

If I am wrong, correct me.

"angry" <angry@lcd.com>