Beating Ballas gang down to one territory?

I have them down to one city block.

Problem is that there's no Ballas there to kill to take over the final
territory.

I have finished the story missions.

About to hit the Vagos.

T.

Which one is it? The thin one in Temple under the Vinewood sign? I
learned that lesson on the PS2, and got it early. Likewise the small
square Vagos territory on the brige over the norht-east end of the
storm drains.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Image:Gtasa_turf_narrow.png
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Image:Gtasa_turf_square.png

Small territories are easier to get when surrounded by other
territories. The gangs spawn based on where you are, so if you are in
GSF turf then homies might spawn in Vagos turf. Turf wars also start
based on your current location, so if you're driving through Los Flores
or East Los Santos, go into the small square area and shoot them from
there. Likewise if you're in temple, go to the north side of the road
and shoot them while standing in the thin strip, but it's too late to
tell you that if that's the problem area.

Personally I have left one Ballas and one Vagos territory so that I can
go fight them when I want. It's easy enough to avoid the "under attack"
events if I can't be bothered, and if I lose one, then I can go get it
back easy enough.

I've finished the missions and I'm on about 72% complete.

Phil Hibbs.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> I have them down to one city block.
>
> Problem is that there's no Ballas there to kill to take over the final
> territory.

Stop every car that goes past.
Sooner or later some Ballas will drive through
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

"PhilHibbs" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Which one is it? The thin one in Temple under the Vinewood sign? I
> learned that lesson on the PS2, and got it early. Likewise the small
> square Vagos territory on the brige over the norht-east end of the
> storm drains.
>
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Image:Gtasa_turf_narrow.png
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Image:Gtasa_turf_square.png
>
> Small territories are easier to get when surrounded by other
> territories. The gangs spawn based on where you are, so if you are in
> GSF turf then homies might spawn in Vagos turf. Turf wars also start
> based on your current location, so if you're driving through Los Flores
> or East Los Santos, go into the small square area and shoot them from
> there. Likewise if you're in temple, go to the north side of the road
> and shoot them while standing in the thin strip, but it's too late to
> tell you that if that's the problem area.
>
> Personally I have left one Ballas and one Vagos territory so that I can
> go fight them when I want. It's easy enough to avoid the "under attack"
> events if I can't be bothered, and if I lose one, then I can go get it
> back easy enough.
>
> I've finished the missions and I'm on about 72% complete.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

If you take over all the territories, get into a plane... fly out over the
ocean into the bounce zone, after about 15-20 minutes new territories spawn
in other parts of the game, most notable in San Fierro, and the area where
the boat school is.

jesse

jesse wrote:
>If you take over all the territories, get into a plane... fly out over the
>ocean into the bounce zone, after about 15-20 minutes new territories spawn
>in other parts of the game, most notable in San Fierro, and the area where
>the boat school is.

Yes I've read about that, but you lose out on the diversity of vehicles
in those areas. Als I'd rather not mess with glitches, it might cause
problems with future patches.

Phil Hibbs.