x rated scenes

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Mike wrote:
> can they be accessed on the PS2 version or is it just the PC version that
> has em?
>
> thanks
> Mike

I've done it with the ps2 and a codebreaker 8.1, no big deal to me, it's
the same as the videos out there of it.....

In message <11fo60ofd894ace@corp.supernews.com>
Bobo <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote:

> I've done it with the ps2 and a codebreaker 8.1, no big deal to me, it's
> the same as the videos out there of it.....

Apparently there's also a code to access it with an Action Replay Max
too.

Don't see what the big deal is, I'd rather go round and shag this girl
I'm going out with. Huh, I thought videogamers were supposed to be
geeks....

Cheers,
Rob

All this talk about the Hot Coffee mini game on San Andreas kinda makes ya
wonder, what all might they have hidden on GTA's III and Vice City.

In message <1124019654.931693@spitfire.locl.net>
"DarkStryder" <akazi@empire.net> wrote:

> All this talk about the Hot Coffee mini game on San Andreas kinda makes ya
> wonder, what all might they have hidden on GTA's III and Vice City.

Nothing as controversial (Sadly).

GTAIII didn't have any interiors, and VC had a limited amount. I'd like
to see which vehicles weren't included. SA boasts one hell of a load of
vehicles both in number and diversity, but I bet there's a few they
left out.

I'd also like to know if Apartment 3c in VC was going to be used for a
mission/cutscene of some kind.

Cheers,
Rob