No display with Nvidia GeForce MX400 monitor blinks

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Monitors
  • Geforce
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b C Monitor
February 22, 2005 12:17:32 PM

Hi,

I have been having a problem with my Nvidia geforce MX400 card and
when i try to put it in the AGP slot the monitor does not display
anything, the computer seems as it is booted with power going to hdd
and the cdroms and even the keyboards lights flicks once as it does
in a normal boot.

I have checked the card on another comp and it works fine. Previously
it was working fine on the same comp, but once i removed it to give
to my friend and after that it just dosen't start the display.

Is it a problem with the AGP slot, if yes can i repair or clean it in
anyway.

Please Advice

Thank you in advance

More about : display nvidia geforce mx400 monitor blinks

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
February 24, 2005 10:04:33 PM

keithdsouza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been having a problem with my Nvidia geforce MX400 card and
> when i try to put it in the AGP slot the monitor does not display
> anything, the computer seems as it is booted with power going to hdd
> and the cdroms and even the keyboards lights flicks once as it does
> in a normal boot.
>
> I have checked the card on another comp and it works fine. Previously
> it was working fine on the same comp, but once i removed it to give
> to my friend and after that it just dosen't start the display.
>
> Is it a problem with the AGP slot, if yes can i repair or clean it in
> anyway.
>
> Please Advice
>
> Thank you in advance

You have integrated video on yer mobo. Boot up without the AGP card, go
into the BIOS screen, set the primary VGA to AGP and disable da onboard
video. Then put the card in and start up everything should display fine
on yer AGP card.
!