Problem with GeForce 5700LE mouse settings

With in the nView Desktop Manager there is an option under the Mouse button
to "Automatically active window under cursor".

Having tried this, I now wish to "switch it off" and I have removed the
'tick' from the option and applied the change, but nothing happened. Which
ever window the mouse is on, becomes "active"
Does any on know how to re-move this feature ???

Regards JB.

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Same as on mine..............untick/uncheck the box