Well I decided on a Video card Finaly

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
February 23, 2005 6:52:09 PM

I went ahead and purchased the XFX 6600GT AGP for my system.

The lattest model, with the updated Heatsink/Fan & memory
This one has (so the reviews say) 1.6ns GDDR3 and better designed IC's.
With an updated high flow heatsink/fan.

I got it from Newegg.com yesterday and (hopefully) it will be here tomorrow.

Then we'll see how good this card really is. A screamer as the reviewers
say... :)

Richard
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
February 24, 2005 8:32:04 PM

Received my XFX 6600GT AGP only to find one of the transistors had come off
the card, EVERYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT THE CARD BEING JUNK IS TRUE.

Stay Away From XFX Products...

Richard

news:o rOdnen7LtW0ioDfRVn-oQ@comcast.com...

!