Heeeelp TV-out problems

Hello I have a Geforce card with a TV-out when I run it in Clonemode
something weird happens. It does not show any DivX movies but I can
see my own movies from a RR10 digital camera. You can see the rest of
the mediaplayer but the screen is black.

Is that some copyright protecting? Please help. You can write on
shq@chello.se because I get lost and sometimes loose my threads.
Belive it or not.

I have Mediaplayer 9. Worth adding.

I have had this topic up before and tried your advise but nothing
worked. The only thing that makes it work is if I deinstall all Nvidia
drivers. Then I can view TV-out but with a bad rezolution of course.

Drivers/Pal - settings etc. Tried it all. What do I do?
3 answers Last reply
More about heeeelp problems

    SHQ wrote:
    > Hello I have a Geforce card with a TV-out when I run it in Clonemode
    > something weird happens. It does not show any DivX movies but I can
    > see my own movies from a RR10 digital camera. You can see the rest of
    > the mediaplayer but the screen is black.

    Sounds like a classic overlay problem. Set the TV to primary display, and
    the overlay will be moved to that. When your done set your monitor to
    primary again.

    > Is that some copyright protecting? Please help. You can write on
    > shq@chello.se because I get lost and sometimes loose my threads.
    > Belive it or not.

    Usenet doesnt work like that.

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:08:55 +0100, "Sune Storgaard"
    <nospam@strueradsl.dk> wrote:

    >SHQ wrote:
    >> Hello I have a Geforce card with a TV-out when I run it in Clonemode
    >> something weird happens. It does not show any DivX movies but I can
    >> see my own movies from a RR10 digital camera. You can see the rest of
    >> the mediaplayer but the screen is black.
    >
    >Sounds like a classic overlay problem. Set the TV to primary display, and
    >the overlay will be moved to that. When your done set your monitor to
    >primary again.

    No, no, no - don't do that. The windows menus will be so small and
    blurry you will have difficulty getting back to your monitor display.
    Instead do this:

    Select single monitor display mode. In the nView desktop manager
    select "Hot Keys". Add a hot key combination(Such as <Ctrl>-T) for
    "switch to TV output" You will then be able to switch to and from
    the TV with your hot key.

    #3. If all you want to do is watch the videos on your TV, then set it to be
    the full screen device. All you will get is the video on the TV, but that
    may be exactly what you want.

Nvidia TV Movies Cameras Graphics