3dmarks 2001 with 6600GT AGP

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum settings.

The result i got is: 10667

Is this normal for my card?

3000+ XP
Gig of Kingston RAM
80gig H/D 7200
Abit KV7
PNY 6600GT AGP

TIA

I got 13,465 with a mobile xp at 3000+ speed (2150) and pc2700 - 1 gig, bus
at 166.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Jimbob wrote:
> Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum settings.
>
> The result i got is: 10667
>
> Is this normal for my card?
>
> 3000+ XP
> Gig of Kingston RAM
> 80gig H/D 7200
> Abit KV7
> PNY 6600GT AGP
>
> TIA

Here's mine at 1024x768

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8452086

3d Mark 2001: 11633 71.81 Drivers
2k3 : 7183
2k5 : 2834, CPU Score: 2172

That was with the 71.81 betas, not the official release drivers.

U¿ytkownik "Jimbob" <meandyou@nospam.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum
settings.

> The result i got is: 10667
>
> Is this normal for my card?

I've got new ASUS V9999LE unlocked to 16/6 and overclocked o 350/850 and my
3dMark2001SE score is about 15000 while 3dMark03 is 10000 and 3DMark05 is
3600. This is also low cause my rig should definitelly get about 18000 or
more. My config is P4 3,06 HT, FSB533, 1gb RAM. AFAIK the 3dmark2001
performance depends highly on the display drivers (work better on older
drivers). Test your card in 3dmark03 & 05 and post the results.

Byru

lostsoul

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

Can you run youre games smoothly thats all that matters. Unless ya want the
best scores get another video card. As i am patiently awaiting the next
graphics card from either manufacturer the next level up then for me. Then
ill be good and not spend anymore money for a few years lol. My goal is a
939 amd 90 nm with 2 cores which is not out yet, with the memmory i got not
witch i would want to have lol. Nah my mems good gskill pc4400., abit
fatality mb. thats my wish list. The next video cards will have 512 an
possibly more pipes :) toot toot

"byru" <mbyrczek@pf.pl> wrote in message
> U¿ytkownik "Jimbob" <meandyou@nospam.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
>> Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum
>> settings.
>>
>> The result i got is: 10667
>>
>> Is this normal for my card?
>>
> I've got new ASUS V9999LE unlocked to 16/6 and overclocked o 350/850
> and my 3dMark2001SE score is about 15000 while 3dMark03 is 10000 and
> 3DMark05 is 3600. This is also low cause my rig should definitelly
> get about 18000 or more. My config is P4 3,06 HT, FSB533, 1gb RAM.
> AFAIK the 3dmark2001 performance depends highly on the display
> drivers (work better on older drivers). Test your card in 3dmark03 &
> 05 and post the results.
>
> Byru

6800GT stock.
3DMark01 - 17722
3DMark03 - 10918
3DMark05 - 4457

I'd say all mine are low too. Especially '05 as yesterday it ran 5904
in it.

McG.

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Jimbob wrote:
> Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum
> settings.
>
> The result i got is: 10667
>
> Is this normal for my card?
>
> 3000+ XP
> Gig of Kingston RAM
> 80gig H/D 7200
> Abit KV7
> PNY 6600GT AGP
>
> TIA

I OC'd it to 555/1.1 by unlocking the coolbits tool and my score eached
12200 with 3d2001 (I havnt got 03/05), but it seems i have a problem. When
firefox is open and the page has lots of graphics on, when scrolling up and
down the page jumps and sticks. So i reset the card back to defaults and its
still happening, weird thing is i have no problems with games (Halo).

I'm using 66.93

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Jimbob wrote:
> I OC'd it to 555/1.1 by unlocking the coolbits tool and my score
> eached 12200 with 3d2001 (I havnt got 03/05), but it seems i have a
> problem. When firefox is open and the page has lots of graphics on,
> when scrolling up and down the page jumps and sticks. So i reset the
> card back to defaults and its still happening, weird thing is i have
> no problems with games (Halo).
>
> I'm using 66.93

It seems it is a Firefox problem as IE is stable when viewing the same page.

"Jimbob" <meandyou@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi, got my g/card today and im not sure if its working at optimum
> settings.
>
> The result i got is: 10667
>
> Is this normal for my card?
>
> 3000+ XP