Installed 3D1 twice (I think)

Ok, I just assembled a new computer yesterday, with the following
specs:

Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-SLI Motherboard
nVidia GV-3D1 GFX Card
AMD 64 3500+
SATA HDD
1GB RAM
WIN XP

Its a corporate version of XP, and so requires no validation if that
makes any difference.

THE PROBLEM:

I got it all setup, and started to install drivers to make devices
known. The video card was listed twice. Once under VGA and the other
in Unknown Devices. I installed the drivers for it the first time and
it went accordingly, and then attempted it the second time. Half way
through the instal process, the GFX card must've just switched off or
something, as the monitor went into standby mode, where its plugged
into something, but the light flashes and theres no image.

I've tried various situations with the card, in the second PCI-e slot,
with SLI on and off, and so forth, with no joy.

I do have another card, its dead old, and I don't even know if it
works.

BEFORE you say "why don't you go into te BIOS?" Remember, I can't see
anything, I know Windows is starting up, so I guess the only way to do
it is for someone to just tell me what buttons to press to get into
the device manager, and then how I can uninstall drivers JUST USING
THE KEYBOARD. Remember, no screen, and I can't use the mouse either,
so just keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks, Howard

clear the cmos chip, this can be done in two way with gigabyte boards.

take the small battery out of the motherboard for a few seconds then replace
it

or if availible look at the manual and user the jumper settings to reset it.

If this doesn't work try using another monitor or graphics card if not a
couple of things could be wrong with your system.

A the graphics card's broke, for your sake i hope not

B Bios has been set to disable pci e slot(not sure if thats even possible)

Either way i hope that helped