  • Computers
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 6, 2005 11:14:51 PM

im a newbie to computers so need someone to explian in a VERY dummed
down way the solution to my problem, i have a fx5200 125mb video card
when i play a game eg fs2004 or x2 the threat i get horrible black
spikes all the time, i have an amd 2400 chip 1gb ram and am running xp
any ideas? have downloaded latest driver from the nvidia website with
no joy!!

--
bconnelly27

More about : fx5200 black spike problem

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 1:52:19 AM

Black spikes? Can you post a screenshot or digital camera shot somewhere?

!