fx5200 black spike problem

im a newbie to computers so need someone to explian in a VERY dummed
down way the solution to my problem, i have a fx5200 125mb video card
when i play a game eg fs2004 or x2 the threat i get horrible black
spikes all the time, i have an amd 2400 chip 1gb ram and am running xp
any ideas? have downloaded latest driver from the nvidia website with
no joy!!

--
bconnelly27
1 answer Last reply

    Black spikes? Can you post a screenshot or digital camera shot somewhere?

    "bconnelly27" <bconnelly27.1lhr7m@news.computerbanter.com> wrote in message

    > im a newbie to computers so need someone to explian in a VERY dummed
    > down way the solution to my problem, i have a fx5200 125mb video card
    > when i play a game eg fs2004 or x2 the threat i get horrible black
    > spikes all the time, i have an amd 2400 chip 1gb ram and am running xp
    > any ideas? have downloaded latest driver from the nvidia website with
    > no joy!!
    >

    > --
    > bconnelly27

Nvidia Computers Graphics