adhoc networking

I have and adhoc wireless network with Linksys WPC54g cards on 2 computers. One PC has XP pro, one PC has XP home. Suddenly I am not able to see the other PC in "my network places", also when I browse my home network windows says the network is not available. I can search for the other computers on the network and connect to them and share files/printers but they still do not show up in "my network places" any ideas to this glitch?

----- wirelessGguy wrote: -----

I have and adhoc wireless network with Linksys WPC54g cards on 2 computers. One PC has XP pro, one PC has XP home. Suddenly I am not able to see the other PC in "my network places", also when I browse my home network windows says the network is not available. I can search for the other computers on the network and connect to them and share files/printers but they still do not show up in "my network places" any ideas to this glitch?

Check that both Machines are in the same Workgroup. By going to system properties (in the Control Panel) and clicking on the Computer Name tab; If they are different click the change radio button insert the same work group name into both machines.
Hope this helps.