Apple Files Dynamic Cell Memory Patent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have patented the word patent as the patent on this word in reference to suing someone over something you have created or own the rights to has expired Apple google and Microsoft will now owe me 10% of all settlements involving the word patent and all further lawsuits filed using said word are now deferred until further notice.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
[citation][nom]spentshells[/nom]I have patented the word patent as the patent on this word in reference to suing someone over something you have created or own the rights to has expired Apple google and Microsoft will now owe me 10% of all settlements involving the word patent and all further lawsuits filed using said word are now deferred until further notice.[/citation]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! This quote should be framed and put on the wall at Apple HQ.

RazorBurn

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
I patented the process of ventilation consists of two phases, inspiration and expiration. During inspiration the diaphragm and the external intercostal muscles contract. The diaphragm moves downward increasing the volume of the thoracic (chest) cavity, and the external intercostal muscles pull the ribs up and outward, expanding the rib cage, further increasing this chest volume. or commonly called "Breathing"..

All Humans should pay me the royalty fee of 1 cent per inhale and exhale..

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]doron[/nom]someone delete jrabbit2 horrible post.[/citation]
Why? He has irritated the whole human race so much maybe he should.
To make matters worse when he does finally go they will sue the estate of Patrick Swayze because Steve Jobs patented dying from Pancreatic Cancer.

gmp23

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
This patent war has officially entered into the realm of absurdity. Clearly i'm in the wrong business. Whoever works at the patent office is swimming in money right now. I think it's time I re-evaluate my career path.

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
I'm almost completely sure SanDisk/Tobisha patented this in 1989 when they developed and patented the MLC NAND technology, as a development on the previous Tobisha patent on SLC NAND technology.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]martel80[/nom]Would not Samsung's paper be the evidence of prior art and thus invalidate the patent when presented in the court?[/citation]
One would hope so, but the US patent office have a pretty bad record regarding something like this that seems blindingly obvious to you and me.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
And they (government) wonder why there are hardly ever any new startup companies. They are either bought out or crushed to death by lawsuits from the established companies.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
"The idea is not entirely new and closely resembles a paper presented by Samsung at the 2009 Usenix conference."

Why I'm NOT surprised?
Apple "new inventions" are about taking somebody else idea and edit their paper "a little bit" to make it appear as "new".
Shame on you Apple.

G

@batkinson001

Apple's iPod used an original database file system to store and retrieve songs, ala creative labs patent......

batkinson001

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2006
[citation][nom]absurdlyOriginal[/nom]@batkinson001Apple's iPod used an original database file system to store and retrieve songs, ala creative labs patent......[/citation]

so not even the ipod was original... and why is your post all greyed out.... hard to read.

Does Apple even license other peoples stuff then rework it into their products or are they just corporate thieves?

Status
Not open for further replies.