Question on a display for a solo 9300

I have a solo 9300 pro notebook with a bad display. Other than using a
tape measure how can I tell what size of a display it has? I am
guessing it is either a 15 or 15.7 but I am not sure.

Thanks

Kim
3 answers Last reply
More about question display solo 9300

    > I have a solo 9300 pro notebook with a bad display. Other than using a
    > tape measure how can I tell what size of a display it has? I am guessing
    > it is either a 15 or 15.7 but I am not sure.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kim

    Does your notebook have and "extended speaker" panel? Like, does it look
    like you can take off the front speakers?

    15.7" LCD's on the Solo 9300 have speaker "Panel" that extend out 2-3" to
    cover the LCD. I hope this makes sense. :)

    It's still early here. Ha!

    http://support.gateway.com/support/supinfo/index.asp?pg=2&file=mo_solo.html
    This link might help you out.
    There are some good product views & specs on each type of system.
    Good luck.
    Jeff

    kim gross wrote:

    > I have a solo 9300 pro notebook with a bad display. Other than using a
    > tape measure how can I tell what size of a display it has? I am
    > guessing it is either a 15 or 15.7 but I am not sure.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kim

    I have the 15". If you measure the diagonal of the display, it measures
    exactly 15.0"

    Ed

    "kim gross" <kgross@i_get_way_to_much_spam.jensalt.com> wrote in message

    > I have a solo 9300 pro notebook with a bad display. Other than using a
    > tape measure how can I tell what size of a display it has? I am
    > guessing it is either a 15 or 15.7 but I am not sure.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kim

Gateway Notebooks Computers Displays