Really annoying quarry glitch

I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body, I
was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the "Cheat
activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and redo them
all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!

Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!

Phil Hibbs.
2 answers Last reply
More about really annoying quarry glitch

    PhilHibbs wrote:
    > I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body,
    > I was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the
    > "Cheat activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and
    > redo them all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!
    >
    > Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
    > mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!

    haha I got an insane jump award yesterday for going about 5 mph over a
    broken fence.

    On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:40:32 +0100, "Beck"
    <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote:

    >PhilHibbs wrote:
    >> I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body,
    >> I was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the
    >> "Cheat activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and
    >> redo them all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!
    >>
    >> Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
    >> mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!
    >
    >haha I got an insane jump award yesterday for going about 5 mph over a
    >broken fence.

    during the quarry mission where you dump the explosives
    at verdant meadows, almost anything you do at 5mph
    in the dumper gives you a 'double insane' bonus.

Games Video Games