Really annoying quarry glitch

I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body, I
was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the "Cheat
activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and redo them
all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!

Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!

Phil Hibbs.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

PhilHibbs wrote:
> I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body,
> I was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the
> "Cheat activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and
> redo them all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!
>
> Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
> mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!

haha I got an insane jump award yesterday for going about 5 mph over a
broken fence.

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:40:32 +0100, "Beck"
<my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote:

>PhilHibbs wrote:
>> I had just done all the quarry missions up to dumping the cop's body,
>> I was riding a Sanchez up to the entrance to do the next when the
>> "Cheat activated" text came up on the screen! I had to re-load and
>> redo them all, to avoid saving with an unknown cheat code activated!
>>
>> Then when I got right to the end of the last mission, going at about 2
>> mph, I got a Double Insane Stunt award!
>
>haha I got an insane jump award yesterday for going about 5 mph over a
>broken fence.

during the quarry mission where you dump the explosives
at verdant meadows, almost anything you do at 5mph
in the dumper gives you a 'double insane' bonus.