Analog Capture and SP2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 17, 2005 12:00:26 AM

I have a ti 4200 card and was using it to capture analog video with no
trouble. After Service Pack 2 I have not been able to get the computer
to recognize the analog camera as a source. I've updated the driver, no
luck. Ideas?

More about : analog capture sp2

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 2:50:03 AM

Make sure you install the WDM driver.

In the nVidia driver archive there's various versions.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

Good luck,

Neil.

In message <K71_d.27$rL3.10@fe2.columbus.rr.com>, John
<Analog@WitsEnd.org> writes

--
Neil J Bundy
March 17, 2005 6:53:15 AM

Thank you! That was the problem. Analog video capture is now back up
and running.

Neil J Bundy <nospam_bubbleman@neil-bundy.demon.co.uk> wrote in

!