Geforce wont detect TV .... Help!

I have a nice new system with a 6800GT which will do TV out nicely
however I also have an older system with a Geforce 3 ti200 which wont.
Both have the same drivers (forceware 71.84) but different options show
up in the Video Settings box.

Do I need to use older drivers to get it to detect a TV? They are sat
next to each other so the only thing i'm changing is moving the S-Video
cable from one computer to the other and restarting.

Could anyone give me any pointers?

Many regards

Sandi
1 answer Last reply
More about geforce wont detect help

    The TV out on the two cards are different. The GF3 can't drive a TV and a
    monitor at the same time. 'tis one or the other.

    For the TV out to be detected, you need to connect the TV to the GF3, turn
    it on and then turn on the PC. This way it will be detected. On the newer
    cards, if you simply plug in a TV I think it'll detect it when you click on
    "Detect Displays."

    "Sandi Luney" <sandi@happylobster.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I have a nice new system with a 6800GT which will do TV out nicely however
    >I also have an older system with a Geforce 3 ti200 which wont. Both have
    >the same drivers (forceware 71.84) but different options show up in the
    >Video Settings box.
    >
    > Do I need to use older drivers to get it to detect a TV? They are sat next
    > to each other so the only thing i'm changing is moving the S-Video cable
    > from one computer to the other and restarting.
    >
    > Could anyone give me any pointers?
    >
    > Many regards
    >
    > Sandi

Nvidia TV Geforce Graphics