help for scaling of my screen

Hi,

I'm not able to scale/zoom my screen with a size of 1024*768 pixels to
fill all of my monitor with my screensize.

I can change the position of my screen, but no more. In options of my
nvdia driver are video overlay-elements and a zoom-regulation with no
effects of my screen-zoom.

I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks for help in advance.

Martin

Can't you change it from your monitor? It should have horizontal and
vertical sizing as well as movement settings.

"Martin Horoba" <herbie9766@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm not able to scale/zoom my screen with a size of 1024*768 pixels to
> fill all of my monitor with my screensize.
>
> I can change the position of my screen, but no more. In options of my
> nvdia driver are video overlay-elements and a zoom-regulation with no
> effects of my screen-zoom.
>
> I hope you understand what I mean.
> Thanks for help in advance.
>
> Martin

Yes, but under Linux screen would be overzoomed for my monitor in
controdiction to windows. under linux I can zoom my screen for fill up
my monitor.

I think I miss-formulate where my problem is:
By my nvidiadriver it is possible to change the screenposition ro see it
right on my monitor. but on my monitor it is left and right a black
screen-rest. I would fill my screen have the complete screen on my monitor.

Do you know what I mean?

Martin