Message to Scotter: two DELL 2405fpw

Hi Scotter,

I saw on a previous post that were about to receive your second DELL 2405fpw
LCD.

I would like to know if you could run your two LCDs at 1920x1200 with your
BFG 6800GT without any problem.

Please let me know.
I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Sam

Hey Sam -

I ran out of money. But this week I may buy that second one. If not this
week, then next. I'll post results.

--
Scott