Can't go to gym..."you're trained enough for one day"

Subject line says it all.

It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every time
I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.

I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...

That's the gym glitch. Search for "gta gym glitch" for solutions but I
don't think there is a reliable fix yet. If you are on PC, the best bet
is to get the admin console to set your fat/muscle.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Homer J. Simpson wrote:
> Subject line says it all.
>
> It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and
> days--every time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
>
> I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and
> graffiti non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...

I think cycling builds up the muscles again.

> Subject line says it all.
>
> It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every
> time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
>
> I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
> non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...

From the IGN FAQ by Chase "AggroSk8er" Ansok

Gym Glitch -- The infamous gym glitch is simply that it says that you
cannot work out, even though you haven't done any work that day. There
are
a few fixes. The first is to save the game into an unused slot, load
that,
save it to slot 1, and then reload slot 1. The trick I used was to
remove
all clothes on CJ and try working out. When that failed, I put his
clothes
back on, and I could work out again.

>> Subject line says it all.
>>
>> It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every
>> time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
>>
>> I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
>> non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...
>
> From the IGN FAQ by Chase "AggroSk8er" Ansok
>
> Gym Glitch -- The infamous gym glitch is simply that it says that you
> cannot work out, even though you haven't done any work that day. There
> are
> a few fixes. The first is to save the game into an unused slot, load
> that,
> save it to slot 1, and then reload slot 1. The trick I used was to
> remove
> all clothes on CJ and try working out. When that failed, I put his
> clothes
> back on, and I could work out again.

Neither of these worked in my case. PC version?

I had used the nude and hot coffee mods and then I got that error as
well as others. I uninstalled, saving my save games. a Reinstall
fixed things right up

"sam owens" <sam@sam.com> wrote in message
>I had used the nude and hot coffee mods and then I got that error as
> well as others. I uninstalled, saving my save games. a Reinstall
> fixed things right up

No mods, cheats or hacks on this end...