Can't go to gym..."you're trained enough for one day"

Subject line says it all.

It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every time
I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.

I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...
6 answers Last reply
More about trained

    That's the gym glitch. Search for "gta gym glitch" for solutions but I
    don't think there is a reliable fix yet. If you are on PC, the best bet
    is to get the admin console to set your fat/muscle.

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    > Subject line says it all.
    >
    > It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and
    > days--every time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
    >
    > I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and
    > graffiti non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...

    I think cycling builds up the muscles again.

    > Subject line says it all.
    >
    > It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every
    > time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
    >
    > I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
    > non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...

    From the IGN FAQ by Chase "AggroSk8er" Ansok

    Gym Glitch -- The infamous gym glitch is simply that it says that you
    cannot work out, even though you haven't done any work that day. There
    are
    a few fixes. The first is to save the game into an unused slot, load
    that,
    save it to slot 1, and then reload slot 1. The trick I used was to
    remove
    all clothes on CJ and try working out. When that failed, I put his
    clothes
    back on, and I could work out again.

    >> Subject line says it all.
    >>
    >> It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every
    >> time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
    >>
    >> I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
    >> non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...
    >
    > From the IGN FAQ by Chase "AggroSk8er" Ansok
    >
    > Gym Glitch -- The infamous gym glitch is simply that it says that you
    > cannot work out, even though you haven't done any work that day. There
    > are
    > a few fixes. The first is to save the game into an unused slot, load
    > that,
    > save it to slot 1, and then reload slot 1. The trick I used was to
    > remove
    > all clothes on CJ and try working out. When that failed, I put his
    > clothes
    > back on, and I could work out again.

    Neither of these worked in my case. PC version?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    I had used the nude and hot coffee mods and then I got that error as
    well as others. I uninstalled, saving my save games. a Reinstall
    fixed things right up

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:00:05 -0400, "Homer J. Simpson"
    <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >>> Subject line says it all.
    >>>
    >>> It doesn't matter if I avoid the gym for days and days and days--every
    >>> time I go, the game tells me to come back the next day.
    >>>
    >>> I made CJ lose all fat and muscle while collecting oysters and graffiti
    >>> non-stop. Now I can't get muscles back up...
    >>
    >> From the IGN FAQ by Chase "AggroSk8er" Ansok
    >>
    >> Gym Glitch -- The infamous gym glitch is simply that it says that you
    >> cannot work out, even though you haven't done any work that day. There
    >> are
    >> a few fixes. The first is to save the game into an unused slot, load
    >> that,
    >> save it to slot 1, and then reload slot 1. The trick I used was to
    >> remove
    >> all clothes on CJ and try working out. When that failed, I put his
    >> clothes
    >> back on, and I could work out again.
    >
    >Neither of these worked in my case. PC version?

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "sam owens" <sam@sam.com> wrote in message
    >I had used the nude and hot coffee mods and then I got that error as
    > well as others. I uninstalled, saving my save games. a Reinstall
    > fixed things right up

    No mods, cheats or hacks on this end...

Games Video Games