linux 7167 nvidia driver woes

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 23, 2005 9:12:53 PM

Plain and simple...It doesn' work with the 2.6.10 kernel. The
kernel loads the module but the XFree 4.4.0 logfile says it
could NOT load the module. I guess I'm staying with 6629 and
2.6.10 until 1) the linux kernel devlopers quit being so sloppy about
interum versions between 2.6.11 and 2.6.12, and 2) nvidia puts out
a working replacement.

March 24, 2005 6:44:59 PM

In article <42420605$1_1@127.0.0.1>, Wiseguy says...
> Plain and simple...It doesn' work with the 2.6.10 kernel.

Oh yes it does.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B
!