Next generation card?

When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money and
spend spend spend!
3 answers Last reply
More about next generation card

    Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...

    > When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
    > money and spend spend spend!

    Cirrus Logic 5428.

    HTH

    ;oP

    Loz H

    "Loz H" <m3lsd@NOdsl.pipSPAMex.com> wrote in message
    > Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...
    >
    >> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
    >> money and spend spend spend!
    >
    > Cirrus Logic 5428.
    >
    > HTH

    Too cutting edge.....go for the Trident 9680.

    "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money
    and
    > spend spend spend!

    Read an article recently about Nvidea dropping the 6 month product cycle to
    one year cycle in favor of pushing SLI. So, get you 6800 ultra(or next gen)
    now and add another in a year.

Nvidia Next Generation Graphics