Next generation card?

When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money and
spend spend spend!

Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...

> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
> money and spend spend spend!

Cirrus Logic 5428.

HTH

;oP

Loz H

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Loz H" <m3lsd@NOdsl.pipSPAMex.com> wrote in message
> Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...
>
>> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
>> money and spend spend spend!
>
> Cirrus Logic 5428.
>
> HTH

Too cutting edge.....go for the Trident 9680.

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money
and
> spend spend spend!

Read an article recently about Nvidea dropping the 6 month product cycle to
one year cycle in favor of pushing SLI. So, get you 6800 ultra(or next gen)
now and add another in a year.