Next generation card?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 24, 2005 4:11:36 PM

When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money and
spend spend spend!

More about : generation card

Anonymous
March 24, 2005 4:30:06 PM

Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...

> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
> money and spend spend spend!

Cirrus Logic 5428.

HTH

;oP

Loz H
March 24, 2005 6:00:28 PM

"Loz H" <m3lsd@NOdsl.pipSPAMex.com> wrote in message
> Richard Dower <richarddower@hotmail.com> spewed forth the following...
>
>> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my
>> money and spend spend spend!
>
> Cirrus Logic 5428.
>
> HTH

Too cutting edge.....go for the Trident 9680.
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 11:26:47 PM

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 1uea7$hlj$1@reader01.news.esat.net...
> When?, i'm itchy for the latest and greatest and be stupid with my money
and
> spend spend spend!

Read an article recently about Nvidea dropping the 6 month product cycle to
one year cycle in favor of pushing SLI. So, get you 6800 ultra(or next gen)
now and add another in a year.
!