can carl be made into a female? (mod)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 16, 2005 10:52:31 PM

I'd like to see it.
Tia

More about : carl made female mod

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:52:32 PM

peter wrote:

> I'd like to see it.
> Tia

I don't think that cheat is available on SA. I suppose technically it
wasn't really in the other two as you became a female character
already in the game, rather than him transforming. We had this
discussion a little while ago, as a fun hack, he should be able to buy
and wear all the women's clothes and have his hair done like them... I
think he'd look rather fetching in a skimpy red swimsuit and long
blonde hair :o )
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

There's a "white skin" mod, but I haven't seen any alternate model
mods. I haven't looked for a few weeks, though.

Phil Hibbs.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:52:32 PM

I imagine the problem with a female mod is that the clothes would not
fit and the hairstyles would be a problem too.

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 2:19:46 PM

PhilHibbs wrote:
> I imagine the problem with a female mod is that the clothes would not
> fit and the hairstyles would be a problem too.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

I think that would only be a problem if 'she' was a "girly" girl. If 'she'
was a butch dyke, it could work ;-)

--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495