can carl be made into a female? (mod)

I'd like to see it.
Tia
4 answers Last reply
More about carl made female

    peter wrote:

    > I'd like to see it.
    > Tia

    I don't think that cheat is available on SA. I suppose technically it
    wasn't really in the other two as you became a female character
    already in the game, rather than him transforming. We had this
    discussion a little while ago, as a fun hack, he should be able to buy
    and wear all the women's clothes and have his hair done like them... I
    think he'd look rather fetching in a skimpy red swimsuit and long
    blonde hair :O)
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    There's a "white skin" mod, but I haven't seen any alternate model
    mods. I haven't looked for a few weeks, though.

    Phil Hibbs.

    I imagine the problem with a female mod is that the clothes would not
    fit and the hairstyles would be a problem too.

    Phil Hibbs.

    PhilHibbs wrote:
    > I imagine the problem with a female mod is that the clothes would not
    > fit and the hairstyles would be a problem too.
    >
    > Phil Hibbs.

    I think that would only be a problem if 'she' was a "girly" girl. If 'she'
    was a butch dyke, it could work ;-)

    --
    Carl Waring
    http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495