6600GT video problem - almost solved....

I've managed to get a A/V out from mi pc but I don't know why its in b/w!!

Can someone tell me why I can't get the colors?

Thanks, pk
2 answers Last reply
More about 6600gt video problem solved

    Hi

    It's because yer using a SCART adapter. If you go to display properties for
    the TV and set the connector type to composite instead of S-Video. That
    should give you colour.

    To do this, select TV Output format for the TV set ( in the , here select
    the correct colour system for yer country such as PAL B or something.
    http://sparrowhawk.no-ip.info/downloads/image001.JPG

    Click apply.

    Then go back to advanced in that same menu and select the output mode to be
    Composite
    instead of Auto or S-Video.

    http://sparrowhawk.no-ip.info/downloads/image002.JPG

    Click apply. That should fix yer colour problems.

    "[FW Paperinik.pk]" <paperinik.pk[nonscriverequesto]@fastwebnet.it> wrote in
    message news:r1U2e.29960$kC3.2257@tornado.fastwebnet.it...
    > I've managed to get a A/V out from mi pc but I don't know why its in b/w!!
    >
    > Can someone tell me why I can't get the colors?
    >
    > Thanks, pk

    Ok, I'll try as soon as I'll have some free time....

    Thank you!!!!

    -pk

    "Sharanga Dayananda" <sharanga@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > It's because yer using a SCART adapter. If you go to display properties
    > for
    > the TV and set the connector type to composite instead of S-Video. That
    > should give you colour.
    >
    > To do this, select TV Output format for the TV set ( in the , here select
    > the correct colour system for yer country such as PAL B or something.
    > http://sparrowhawk.no-ip.info/downloads/image001.JPG
    >
    > Click apply.
    >
    > Then go back to advanced in that same menu and select the output mode to
    > be
    > Composite
    > instead of Auto or S-Video.
    >
    > http://sparrowhawk.no-ip.info/downloads/image002.JPG
    >
    > Click apply. That should fix yer colour problems.

Nvidia Video Graphics