Asus 8420 Delxe (GF4 Ti4200)

I am having issues with Capturing directly to dvd compatible mpeg files.

I love the program by Asus Digital VCR, but it is out of date and needs the
WDM drivers from 2003 (1.23) version 2.20 are out, and I have the latest
display drivers from Nvidia, but am trying to source a stable program that
will capture to mpeg-2 dvd compliant files. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for all your help.

Ian.

"Ian Bethell" <djsky@REMOVE ME-djsky.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am having issues with Capturing directly to dvd compatible mpeg files.
>
> I love the program by Asus Digital VCR, but it is out of date and needs
> the WDM drivers from 2003 (1.23) version 2.20 are out, and I have the
> latest display drivers from Nvidia, but am trying to source a stable
> program that will capture to mpeg-2 dvd compliant files. Any help much
> appreciated.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Intervideo WinDVD5 has a creator program that captures mpeg-2. It also has a
direct to disk function bit I'm not sure how well it works as I usually save
to the HDD first for editing purposes.....HTH