presto

Distinguished
May 30, 2002

I just ordered my Leadlek AGP 6600gt from newegg, 187.00 bucks! If I see you
on any northern california counter-strike servers, source or 1.6 look out!!!
For your pwn safety look out! for the Dome Shot! I'M STOKED!

wouldn't be funny if it was doa, and he had to send it back and get pwn in
the mean time