GF Ti4200 and Win XP64

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Has anyone found drivers that work for a Ti4200 for the 64 bit version of
XP? The Forceware drivers on the Nvidia site don't recognize the card and so
I'm stuck with no Direct3D or OpenGL. any help would be appreciated.....and
no I cant afford to upgrade the card at this time. Thanx

Dave a écrit :
> Has anyone found drivers that work for a Ti4200 for the 64 bit version of
> XP? The Forceware drivers on the Nvidia site don't recognize the card and so
> I'm stuck with no Direct3D or OpenGL. any help would be appreciated.....and
> no I cant afford to upgrade the card at this time. Thanx

Try different version from here:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-64bit_extended_archive.html

--
Virez Saddam pour me répondre.
Remove Saddam to reply.

http://www.thatguitarman.com/MP3/jesusland.mp3

BigJim

if you remember with xp there was no 3d or opengl with the window drivers
until you downloaded the nvidia ones

BigJIm wrote:

> if you remember with xp there was no 3d or opengl with the window drivers
> until you downloaded the nvidia ones

I think he "remembers" that given that he says that the drivers that he
downloaded from nvidia don't seem to recognize his board.

> "Dave" <nada@nowhere.org> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found drivers that work for a Ti4200 for the 64 bit version of
>> XP? The Forceware drivers on the Nvidia site don't recognize the card and
>> so
>> I'm stuck with no Direct3D or OpenGL. any help would be
>> appreciated.....and
>> no I cant afford to upgrade the card at this time. Thanx

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

BigJim

well it will take awhile I think for the card makers to get their 64 bit
drivers going/

BigJIm wrote:

> well it will take awhile I think for the card makers to get their 64 bit
> drivers going/

Nvidia's 64-bit drivers are "going" just fine. The problem is that they
don't support the Ti4200.

> "J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet@snet.net.invalid> wrote in message
>> BigJIm wrote:
>>
>>> if you remember with xp there was no 3d or opengl with the window
>>> drivers until you downloaded the nvidia ones
>>
>> I think he "remembers" that given that he says that the drivers that he
>> downloaded from nvidia don't seem to recognize his board.
>>
>>> "Dave" <nada@nowhere.org> wrote in message
>>>>

>> --
>> --John
>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Which I don't understand....they support MX 440 which was a budget card when
I bought my 4200. I would think that they would have included Ti series
instructions in their Forceware drivers.