Bonjour,
I've a video card ICUVGA-GW710. There is a chip S3 VIRGE GX2 on it. The
card is probably made by Gainward.
I losed the driver. Where can I find it ?
Thanks for your Help
(this news is perhaps the most active but is it the good)

Bertrand

Try

http://www.s3graphics.com/legacy.jsp

"Bertrand de Pommery" <denewton@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
> Bonjour,
> I've a video card ICUVGA-GW710. There is a chip S3 VIRGE GX2 on it. The
> card is probably made by Gainward.
> I losed the driver. Where can I find it ?
> Thanks for your Help
> (this news is perhaps the most active but is it the good)
>
> Bertrand

Bonsoir
I don't find anything with this link.
For the driver the propose is for Windows XP : I have Windows 98...
thanks for you first answer.

Sharanga Dayananda a écrit :
> Try
>
> http://www.s3graphics.com/legacy.jsp
>

> "Bertrand de Pommery" <denewton@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
>
>>Bonjour,
>>I've a video card ICUVGA-GW710. There is a chip S3 VIRGE GX2 on it. The
>>card is probably made by Gainward.
>>I losed the driver. Where can I find it ?
>>Thanks for your Help
>>(this news is perhaps the most active but is it the good)
>>
>>Bertrand

Try this one for Windows 98 (use the Windows 95 driver)

http://ranger.s3graphics.com/swlib/?license=accept

You'll have to accept the license to proceed to downloads.

> Bonsoir
> I don't find anything with this link.
> For the driver the propose is for Windows XP : I have Windows 98...
> thanks for you first answer.
>
> Sharanga Dayananda a écrit :
>> Try
>>
>> http://www.s3graphics.com/legacy.jsp
>>

>> "Bertrand de Pommery" <denewton@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
>>
>>>Bonjour,
>>>I've a video card ICUVGA-GW710. There is a chip S3 VIRGE GX2 on it. The
>>>card is probably made by Gainward.
>>>I losed the driver. Where can I find it ?
>>>Thanks for your Help
>>>(this news is perhaps the most active but is it the good)
>>>
>>>Bertrand

Thanks for your answer. I find a solution with a s3 Virge drive I fund
on a CD that we lend my.
Bertrand
Bertrand
Bertrand de Pommery a écrit :
> Bonjour,
> I've a video card ICUVGA-GW710. There is a chip S3 VIRGE GX2 on it. The
> card is probably made by Gainward.
> I losed the driver. Where can I find it ?
> Thanks for your Help
> (this news is perhaps the most active but is it the good)
>
> Bertrand

TRENDING THREADS