anyone have a GeForce4 440 Go?

If so, mind telling me what games run ok on it? Just ordered one and
I'd like to catch up on some PC games I haven't had a chance to play
for the past few years, but I know it's not exactly a powerhouse (it
was either this or a laptop with integrated graphics, so I figure this
is slightly better than the latter). So, any games that seem to run ok
on it? I was hoping to get Deus Ex 2 but from what little I can find
online it probably can't handle that. How about World of Warcraft? (I
know Blizzard is usually pretty good about not requiring the latest
video cards). Unreal II? 2K3? 2K4?

<nomadicworld@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If so, mind telling me what games run ok on it? Just ordered one and
> I'd like to catch up on some PC games I haven't had a chance to play
> for the past few years, but I know it's not exactly a powerhouse (it
> was either this or a laptop with integrated graphics, so I figure this
> is slightly better than the latter). So, any games that seem to run ok
> on it? I was hoping to get Deus Ex 2 but from what little I can find
> online it probably can't handle that. How about World of Warcraft? (I
> know Blizzard is usually pretty good about not requiring the latest
> video cards). Unreal II? 2K3? 2K4?

I like mine. But see driver issues posted above - nvidia no longer seem to
support it.

I've got a P4 2.8Ghz, 512Mb Ram on my laptop.

It plays Unreal 2003 fine, even on high detail IIRC.

Haven't tried UT 2004 as I haven't got it.

Even HL2 is fine on lower detail levels.

wotsayyou wrote:
> <nomadicworld@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > If so, mind telling me what games run ok on it? Just ordered one
and
> > I'd like to catch up on some PC games I haven't had a chance to
play
> > for the past few years, but I know it's not exactly a powerhouse
(it
> > was either this or a laptop with integrated graphics, so I figure
this
> > is slightly better than the latter). So, any games that seem to
run ok
> > on it? I was hoping to get Deus Ex 2 but from what little I can
find
> > online it probably can't handle that. How about World of Warcraft?
(I
> > know Blizzard is usually pretty good about not requiring the latest
> > video cards). Unreal II? 2K3? 2K4?
> >

> I like mine. But see driver issues posted above - nvidia no longer
seem to
> support it.
>
> I've got a P4 2.8Ghz, 512Mb Ram on my laptop.
>
> It plays Unreal 2003 fine, even on high detail IIRC.
>
> Haven't tried UT 2004 as I haven't got it.
>
> Even HL2 is fine on lower detail levels.

Awesome, I really appreciate the info. I'm a bit surprised, though,
the reviews of the card were pretty bad, and that was three years ago.
I was worried it wouldn't play anything modern, or relatively modern.