The best allround 6600 AGP 128 or GT one..

bill

Seems like the Gigabyte one seems to be a good price here but I think the GT
Model has no fan..

I have seen comments that the Fanless boards run far to hot..

So what is the general verdict..?

If you're in the UK the Galaxy 6600GT is a good buy and very fast out of
the box (2D=300, 3D=500, Memory=525DDR3=1050). Heatsink fan combo quite
quiet too, but keeps it nicely cool (44c idle not got it hotter than 62c
really pushing it either). Review on www.guru3d.com if you want to read
it.

Neil.

In message <qnmu41harl96jtjrccl2b6ggrelo6gie6f@4ax.com>, BILL