Component out

Looking for the lowest end, cheapest Nvidia based card that has component
outputs (don't confuse with composite). I did some searches but came up
empty handed. I did find that all the new high end 6600 and 6800 cards have
it, but do any of the older lower end cards have it?

Any ideas?
Thanks,
MiKman

No they do NOT.

--
DaveW

"Mikman" <mikman2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking for the lowest end, cheapest Nvidia based card that has component
> outputs (don't confuse with composite). I did some searches but came up
> empty handed. I did find that all the new high end 6600 and 6800 cards
> have it, but do any of the older lower end cards have it?
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> MiKman

It seems that component out is standard with 6600GT cards, but not with the
6800 series.