Seeking advice about purchase of a secondhand system

I'm looking for advice about a purchase of a secondhand system that is 2yrs
old
How much would you pay for this P4 system in US dollars or Canadian Dollars?

P4 specs:
CPU: Pentium® 4 CPU 2.4 GHz
Display Adapter: Radeon 9000 Pro 128 MB
Mother Board: Asus P4S533/333/133 Series
Memory: 512 MB DDR 333MHz
Network Adapter: SIS 900
Hard drive: Maxtor 80 GB
Brand new DVD Burner: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108

Any advice is very much appreciated.
This group has saved my butt in the past and I'm grateful for it.

Thanks

"want2buyit" <want2buyit@NOSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for advice about a purchase of a secondhand system that is
> 2yrs
> old
> How much would you pay for this P4 system in US dollars or Canadian
> Dollars?
>
> P4 specs:
> CPU: Pentium® 4 CPU 2.4 GHz
> Display Adapter: Radeon 9000 Pro 128 MB
> Mother Board: Asus P4S533/333/133 Series
> Memory: 512 MB DDR 333MHz
> Network Adapter: SIS 900
> Hard drive: Maxtor 80 GB
> Brand new DVD Burner: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108
>
> Any advice is very much appreciated.
> This group has saved my butt in the past and I'm grateful for it.
>
> Thanks

Used computers are truly not worth much, as you can buy a new OEM computer
so cheap. $150 or so for the package. The CPU goes for about $130 new.
The RAM new could go as low as $35 new. Everything else is dated & not
worth much IMO.

This box come with a real license for Windows?