uninstalling previous drivers

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b \ Driver
April 10, 2005 10:16:30 PM

I am experiencing SOD's so one thing I am investigating is updating my
NVidia GEForce3 Ti500 drivers (version 2181). However, there is no
Nvidia entry in "Add & Remove Programs." Can anyone explain please?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
April 11, 2005 7:24:32 AM

"Fr. Gregory Hallam" <orthnospam@clara.net> wrote in message
>I am experiencing SOD's so one thing I am investigating is updating my
>NVidia GEForce3 Ti500 drivers (version 2181). However, there is no Nvidia
>entry in "Add & Remove Programs." Can anyone explain please?

Should be. Called "Nvidia drivers" but you can just install the new ones
over the top of the old ones anyway.
April 11, 2005 10:21:03 AM

"Fr. Gregory Hallam" <orthnospam@clara.net> wrote in
alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia:

> I am experiencing SOD's so one thing I am investigating is
> updating my NVidia GEForce3 Ti500 drivers (version 2181).
> However, there is no Nvidia entry in "Add & Remove Programs."
> Can anyone explain please?

In addition, if you _have to_ remove them, you can also use the
option
control panel > system > hardware > device manager > video
adapter,
then right click on the adapter, choose properties, go to the
drivers tab and choose the remove option here.

--
CeeBee

"Eppur si muove!"
April 11, 2005 1:32:31 PM

Most likely using a video driver that comes with Windows. Or look for a
driver listed under a manufacturer's name. If you don't find one just
update over the top.

DaveL

!