so funny

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b K Overclocking
April 11, 2005 2:07:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
site
www.purepwnownage.com

soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!

--
"Blu-Ray"
2600+Sempron (O/C @2.090Ghz)

More about : funny

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 11, 2005 3:52:15 AM

"Veritech" wrote: in message news:wsh6e.1036$ff5.983@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
> for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out
this
> site
> www.purepwnownage.com
>
> soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!

Sorry, not loading for me.

Mark
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 11, 2005 12:12:07 PM

did you try to stream it?, cause you should download them, well worth the
wait. Plus one or two of the mirrors might be down.
"MP" <markparrish@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:p _i6e.6888$44.2554@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> "Veritech" wrote: in message
>> for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out
> this
>> site
>> www.purepwnownage.com
>>
>> soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
>
> Sorry, not loading for me.
>
> Mark

a b K Overclocking
April 11, 2005 1:59:26 PM

"Veritech" wrote: RE: www.purepwnownage.com

> did you try to stream it?, cause you should download them, well worth the
> wait. Plus one or two of the mirrors might be down.

Thanks. Will try.

Mark
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 11, 2005 5:59:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
<avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
>site
>www.purepwnownage.com
>
>soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
====================

I'm not sure what's funny about:

Could not locate remote server
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 12:26:08 AM

J. Yazel wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
> <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>>for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
>>site
>>www.purepwnownage.com
>>
>>soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
>
> ====================
>
> I'm not sure what's funny about:
>
> Could not locate remote server

It is quite funny...

ISP pulled the site... HAHA!

Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!

Ben
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 12:26:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link, and
spell it wrong!!

original
www.purepwnownage.com

what it should be
www.purepwnage.com

my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their time,
lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to much,lol
"Ben Pope" <benpope81@_REMOVE_gmail.com> wrote in message
> J. Yazel wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
>> <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out
>>>this site
>>>www.purepwnownage.com
>>>
>>>soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
>>
>> ====================
>>
>> I'm not sure what's funny about:
>>
>> Could not locate remote server
>
> It is quite funny...
>
> ISP pulled the site... HAHA!
>
> Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!
>
> Ben
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 1:48:28 AM

Veritech wrote:
> you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link, and
> spell it wrong!!
>
> original
> www.purepwnownage.com
>
> what it should be
> www.purepwnage.com
>
> my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their time,
> lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to much,lol

I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour of
my life I'll never get back.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 2:51:03 AM

"Veritech" <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link,
> and spell it wrong!!
>
> original
> www.purepwnownage.com
>
> what it should be
> www.purepwnage.com
>
> my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their
> time, lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to
> much,lol "Ben Pope" <benpope81@_REMOVE_gmail.com> wrote in message
>> J. Yazel wrote:

>>> ====================
>>>
>>> I'm not sure what's funny about:
>>>
>>> Could not locate remote server
>>
>> It is quite funny...
>>
>> ISP pulled the site... HAHA!
>>
>> Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!
>>
>> Ben
>> --
>> A7N8X FAQ: www.ben.pope.name/a7n8x_faq.html
>> Questions by email will likely be ignored, please use the newsgroups.
>> I'm not just a number. To many, I'm known as a String...

Aight! THAT'S funny! :)
McG.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 2:51:44 AM

"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in message
> Veritech wrote:
>> you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link,
>> and spell it wrong!!
>>
>> original
>> www.purepwnownage.com
>>
>> what it should be
>> www.purepwnage.com
>>
>> my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their
>> time, lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to
>> much,lol
>
> I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
> downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour
> of my life I'll never get back.

I got all 6, and that's a half gig of hd space I'll get back :)
McG.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 3:08:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in
message news:MgC6e.8627$8Z6.2188@attbi_s21...

> > www.purepwnage.com

> I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I
corrected your link,
> downloaded and watched the first three episodes.
There's a half hour of
> my life I'll never get back.

Unfortunately, I downloaded episode 3. I share
your sentiment Grinder.
grol
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 12, 2005 3:08:16 PM

"grolschie" <grolschie@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in
> message news:MgC6e.8627$8Z6.2188@attbi_s21...
>
>>> www.purepwnage.com
>
>> I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
>> downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour
>> of my life I'll never get back.
>
> Unfortunately, I downloaded episode 3. I share
> your sentiment Grinder.
> grol

Jeremy and Doug getting into their pwnage seem to convey the idea that
gamers are about the level of chimpanzies.....without fur.
McG.
!