so funny

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
site
www.purepwnownage.com

soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!

--
"Blu-Ray"
2600+Sempron (O/C @2.090Ghz)

    "Veritech" wrote: in message news:wsh6e.1036$ff5.983@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
    > for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out
    this
    > site
    > www.purepwnownage.com
    >
    > soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!

    Sorry, not loading for me.

    Mark

    did you try to stream it?, cause you should download them, well worth the
    wait. Plus one or two of the mirrors might be down.

    "Veritech" wrote: RE: www.purepwnownage.com

    > did you try to stream it?, cause you should download them, well worth the
    > wait. Plus one or two of the mirrors might be down.

    Thanks. Will try.

    Mark
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
    <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
    >site
    >www.purepwnownage.com
    >
    >soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
    ====================

    I'm not sure what's funny about:

    Could not locate remote server
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    J. Yazel wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
    > <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >

    >>for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out this
    >>site
    >>www.purepwnownage.com
    >>
    >>soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
    >
    > ====================
    >
    > I'm not sure what's funny about:
    >
    > Could not locate remote server

    It is quite funny...

    ISP pulled the site... HAHA!

    Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!

    Ben
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link, and
    spell it wrong!!

    original
    www.purepwnownage.com

    what it should be
    www.purepwnage.com

    my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their time,
    lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to much,lol
    "Ben Pope" <benpope81@_REMOVE_gmail.com> wrote in message
    > J. Yazel wrote:
    >> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:24 GMT, "Veritech"
    >> <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>for the gamers among you, and those you looking for a laugh, check out
    >>>this site
    >>>www.purepwnownage.com
    >>>
    >>>soooooo funny, make sure u download episode 3!!!!!
    >>
    >> ====================
    >>
    >> I'm not sure what's funny about:
    >>
    >> Could not locate remote server
    >
    > It is quite funny...
    >
    > ISP pulled the site... HAHA!
    >
    > Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!
    >
    > Ben
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    Veritech wrote:
    > you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link, and
    > spell it wrong!!
    >
    > original
    > www.purepwnownage.com
    >
    > what it should be
    > www.purepwnage.com
    >
    > my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their time,
    > lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to much,lol

    I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
    downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour of
    my life I'll never get back.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    "Veritech" <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link,
    > and spell it wrong!!
    >
    > original
    > www.purepwnownage.com
    >
    > what it should be
    > www.purepwnage.com
    >
    > my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their
    > time, lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to
    > much,lol "Ben Pope" <benpope81@_REMOVE_gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> J. Yazel wrote:

    >>> ====================
    >>>
    >>> I'm not sure what's funny about:
    >>>
    >>> Could not locate remote server
    >>
    >> It is quite funny...
    >>
    >> ISP pulled the site... HAHA!
    >>
    >> Either that or the OP just can't spell... HAHA!
    >>
    >> Ben
    >> --
    >> A7N8X FAQ: www.ben.pope.name/a7n8x_faq.html
    >> Questions by email will likely be ignored, please use the newsgroups.
    >> I'm not just a number. To many, I'm known as a String...

    Aight! THAT'S funny! :)
    McG.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in message
    > Veritech wrote:
    >> you know whats even more funny, when i tell everyone about the link,
    >> and spell it wrong!!
    >>
    >> original
    >> www.purepwnownage.com
    >>
    >> what it should be
    >> www.purepwnage.com
    >>
    >> my mistake, sorry for all those people who thought they wasted their
    >> time, lol, that what happens when you type without thinking to
    >> much,lol
    >
    > I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
    > downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour
    > of my life I'll never get back.

    I got all 6, and that's a half gig of hd space I'll get back :)
    McG.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in
    message news:MgC6e.8627$8Z6.2188@attbi_s21...

    > > www.purepwnage.com

    > I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I
    corrected your link,
    > downloaded and watched the first three episodes.
    There's a half hour of
    > my life I'll never get back.

    Unfortunately, I downloaded episode 3. I share
    your sentiment Grinder.
    grol
  11. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

    "grolschie" <grolschie@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in
    > message news:MgC6e.8627$8Z6.2188@attbi_s21...
    >
    >>> www.purepwnage.com
    >
    >> I wish I had though that. Unfortunately, I corrected your link,
    >> downloaded and watched the first three episodes. There's a half hour
    >> of my life I'll never get back.
    >
    > Unfortunately, I downloaded episode 3. I share
    > your sentiment Grinder.
    > grol

    Jeremy and Doug getting into their pwnage seem to convey the idea that
    gamers are about the level of chimpanzies.....without fur.
    McG.

Nvidia Hardware Overclocking Graphics