next gta???

is there another one coming out??? when?

J.
7 answers Last reply
More about next

    "JJ" <sgold1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > is there another one coming out??? when?
    >
    > J.

    There's "tales of Liberty City" for PSP, but I don't know if that's a new
    version or a re-vamped GTA3 or SA.

    I reckon they need to give "London, 1969" the 3d version. Think of it...

    Shooting hippies!
    Driving on the wrong side of the road!
    Michael Caine voicing a character! (oh, if only)
    Shooting Bobbies!
    Shooting Mods! (that's the scooter-people not the "modification" type)
    Shooting hippes! (I know. It'd be so fun you'd have to do it twice)
    And think of the soundtrack. Drool...

    > Mounted police, obviously, but also racetracks and farm animals too.

    Mounted farm animals... yeah, I think that wouldn't get Hillary Clinton's
    approval stamp.

    Bram
    --
    http://www.stack.nl/~brama/gtastats.html

    JJ wrote:
    > is there another one coming out??? when?

    Liberty City Stories for PSP. It goes back to Liberty City, but with new
    missions and I think has Salvatore Leone as the main character.
    I am sure there is another one set for the main consoles, but not till next
    year at the least.

    In message <3mmj8bF17k98iU2@individual.net>
    "Paul O'Neill" <news-x@lazyeyedpsycho.cjb dot net> wrote:

    > Shooting Mods! (that's the scooter-people not the "modification" type)

    What's wrong with us mods?!?!?!

    Cheers,
    Rob
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <1lk8g2jsme93d$.su4zx29quav.dlg@40tude.net>
    Brodieman <stephenduffield*delete*@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Can't believe there were no skateboards in SA.

    There were skateboards planned for SA, I read somewhere that a
    skateboard was going to be like the parachute in your inventory.

    Cheers,
    Rob
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > > Can't believe there were no skateboards in SA.
    >
    > There were skateboards planned for SA, I read somewhere that a
    > skateboard was going to be like the parachute in your inventory.

    What, you mean you can ride it off the highest building in LS like the
    pushbike, you survive, and it doesn't even buckle the wheels?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > In message <3mmj8bF17k98iU2@individual.net>
    > "Paul O'Neill" <news-x@lazyeyedpsycho.cjb dot net> wrote:
    >
    >> Shooting Mods! (that's the scooter-people not the "modification" type)
    >
    > What's wrong with us mods?!?!?!

    You can shoot the rockers, then.

Games Video Games