Disable Macrovision on GeForce 6600

I have some VHS movies (my own) I want to copy to DVD. But I ran into
Macrovision problem. How can I remove the protection.

Thanx

Henrik

BigJim

need an inline video filter you can find them on the web
"Henrik Scheel" <henrik_scheel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have some VHS movies (my own) I want to copy to DVD. But I ran into
> Macrovision problem. How can I remove the protection.
>
> Thanx
>
> Henrik

Is that hardware or software. Could you please help me with a link. I have
searched for 14 days now.

"BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
need an inline video filter you can find them on the web
"Henrik Scheel" <henrik_scheel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have some VHS movies (my own) I want to copy to DVD. But I ran into
> Macrovision problem. How can I remove the protection.
>
> Thanx
>
> Henrik

rene

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=video+cleaner+macrovision&meta=

First hit.

"Henrik Scheel" <henrik_scheel@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Is that hardware or software. Could you please help me with a link. I have
> searched for 14 days now.
>
> "BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> need an inline video filter you can find them on the web
> "Henrik Scheel" <henrik_scheel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have some VHS movies (my own) I want to copy to DVD. But I ran into
>> Macrovision problem. How can I remove the protection.
>>
>> Thanx
>>
>> Henrik

TRENDING THREADS